Cellulite occurs in both men and women but is much more frequent in women because women are more likely to have certain types of fat and connective tissue.
Cellulite is most general around the thighs and buttocks, but can also be found on the breasts, abdomen and upper arms.
It is not known for sure what causes this appearance as orange peel but it is believed that hormonal factors, diet, inheritance, lifestyle and even clothes play a role in the development of cellulite.
Home Remedies for Cellulite
- Aspiration therapy
To combat cellulitis rub the affected part with baby oil. Then with a hand vacuum, give yourself a suction massage on the affected area 4 or 5 times a week.
- Corn oil against cellulite
1 cup corn oil, ½ cup grapefruit juice, and 2 teaspoons dried thyme. Make a mixture of all the ingredients and use it to massage the affected areas.
Cover the legs with a plastic of those that are used to cover foods. Leave it for half an hour.
- Coffee pods
Rub the affected area with a mane glove and water until the skin turns red. Then take a handful of coffee grounds (coffee residue after dripping) and apply with circular motions. Then fresh the area with warm water and soap. 10 uses for coffee grounds
- Mix ivy against cellulite
Ingredients: 1 bowl of hot water, 1 handful of ivy leaves, 20 drops of chamomile essence.
Preparation and use: Chop the ivy and place it with the essence of chamomile in gauze. Rub the affected area with hot water and a horsehair glove. Dry the skin and apply the mixture by dressing it in the gauze and sticking it with adhesive tape. Leave it on for 3 or 4 hours. Get treatment 2 or 3 times a week.
- Horsetail to attack cellulite from the inside
Take three cups of horsetail tea a day, the last one before bed. This remedy can only be used for a limited period of time and only by people in good health. You should not take a ponytail if you have kidney disease, are taking another diuretic, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Soap and seaweed to prevent and reduce cellulite
Wash the affected area daily with oatmeal, rinse and wash with seaweed soap in circular motions. Results look like in 3 weeks.
- Massage coconut oil and lemon to reduce that appearance of orange peel
Mix 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon oil and 1 tablespoon of grapefruit juice. Dip a horsehair glove into the solution and massage into the orange peel area three times a week. 10 beauty secrets with coconut oil
- Bath of ivy and grapefruit
Make an infusion by boiling 4 tablespoons of dried and ground ivy leaves in a liter of water for 20 minutes. Let stand the solution for half an hour and strain. Add this infusion and a few drops of essential oil of grapefruit to the water of the tub and stay in it for 15 minutes. Then massage the affected area with lemon or orange essential oil.
- Cucumber and Honey Punch against Cellulite
Blend a cucumber, juice a yellow lemon and a spoonful of honey. Take it three times a day (the fasting at 7:00 a.m., the second at 11:00 a.m., the third at 5:00 p.m.)
- Reduce cellulite with papaya
Reduce cellulite1 slice of mashed papaya, 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar. Stir the two ingredients until a paste is left. Massage the mixture over the areas where you have cellulite problems for three minutes. Papaya enzymes help produce collagen and remove dead skin cells. Brown sugar also helps to exfoliate and reveal new and firmer skin.
Homemade anti cellulite cream
Caffeine can help fight cellulite. The coffee beans ground help redistribute fat cells which reduce the appearance of cellulite. This homemade recipe is to make a cream that leaves the thighs smoother and without that ugly orange peel appearance.
In addition, caffeine also helps strengthen veins so this cream also helps to decrease varicose veins.
1 1/2 cups of sugar
1/4 cup of coffee wells (freshly used coffee in the percolator or blasting)
3/4 cup olive oil
Mix everything and massage the legs with the mixture. If stored in a tightly closed bottle, it may last for two weeks. For that rich smell, you can add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
How to Prevent Cellulite
Once the cellulite can be seen with the naked eye, it is already very difficult to fight it. And sadly that is the time when we decided to do something to remedy it. But the following measures can help prevent cellulite getting worse and if we are consistent with the home remedies for cellulite presented above, we can reduce the appearance of orange peel.
- Exercise: Cellulite usually appears in people who lead a sedentary life. Exercise burns fat deposits so that cellulite cannot be easily formed if a person is kept active. Biking, walking, running, practicing yoga, martial arts or any other form of physical activity will improve our health and help us prevent the development of cellulite.
- Elimination of toxins: To prevent cellulite it is important to keep the body clean and free of toxins. People with constipation problems should take steps to maintain regularity. They should not use laxatives but rather make changes in their diet such as include more fiber and make sure to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
- Massaging the skin: Massaging the skin, especially areas prone to cellulite, improves blood circulation. It can be massaged with circular movements and with some anti-cellulite cream.