Do you have cellulite and it gives you some shame to wear your bikini when you go to the beach? Calm down, I went through the same thing. That is why I am going to teach you some tricks on how to remove cellulite naturally and quickly, with which you can reduce that bad appearance it gives.
What is the origin of cellulite?
Let’s point out some important points before moving on to talk about how to remove cellulite quickly at home. You have to know what it is, where it originates, etc. In this way, you will know what you are facing and you will be able to act in a more clever way.
What exactly is cellulite?
Cellulite is a very common problem in women, which affects us more than 95% worldwide. It is true that there are some races and ethnicities that can suffer it to varying degrees, but, in general, it is a problem that appears in the women of the entire world without distinction.
It is the alteration of the subcutaneous tissue and, although it is usually considered to be linked to being overweight, the truth is that there is no clear relationship between these two problems, since there are many thin women who also have cellulite.
On the other hand, it appears in the hypodermis, which is the subcutaneous tissue and is basically formed by cells that store fat, called adiposity. It is thanks to these adiposities that you can regulate body temperature and cushion impacts.
However, when the fats stored in the adiposities are not properly harmonized with the expenditure of these fats, the size increases. At the same time, the adiposity pushes the skin, which creates small furrows, which is orange peel.
Is it so created?
It’s a bit more complicated, but in a nutshell, yes. The fuller explanation indicates that the problem actually arises from the fact that the larger size of the adiposity prevents liquids from circulating properly through the skin.
The liquid in question, made up of lymph, blood, water, and oxygen, aims to remove toxins from the skin, but the adiposities prevent this drainage from taking place.
As a result of this, that liquid is thickened and toxins accumulate, which generates problems that, from outside, can be seen as the already known orange peel.
What factors influence the formation of cellulite?
We have already noted that most women in the world suffer from this situation. That is why it is very difficult for you to be able to get rid of it, even if you try to prevent it with impetus (we will talk about it in a next section).
However, there are factors that, if you take care of them, can contribute to not appear:
- Family history: Obviously, this is a factor that you cannot deal with or solve. But, at least, it serves you to be informed. If it is normal for your family to have cellulite, you can be more careful with the other risk factors.
- Sedentary life and lack of exercise: Failure to promote proper body work can make adiposities increase in size more easily, and also slow the drainage of fluids.
- Incomplete diet and poor quality: Of course, a poor diet can also lead to a greater problem with regard to adiposity, causing them to increase in size.
- Overweight and circulatory problems: Circulatory problems can also cause cellulite to appear, because, as we have said, much of the problem stems from the fact that proper drainage of toxins cannot occur. If your body, already by itself, has problems with this type of processes, cellulite is more likely to appear.
- In the end, everything is hormones: It has been scientifically proven that despite the above factors can influence, the fact is that cellulite has a hormonal origin, and is a natural process of the body of women.
Why does it not affect men?
The truth is that it does affect men but to a much lesser extent. This is because the proportion of fats in the body is higher in women (23%) than in men (15%).
In addition, the location of the same is also different: in the case of women, fat is usually distributed through the belly, hips, and thighs, whereas in men it tends to accumulate in the abdomen.
It also has to do with the fact that, as I mentioned before, cellulite has a lot to do with hormones, especially with estrogens, which are hormones that only women have.
There are some other reasons why women suffer from this problem and men do not (or do not), but, in general, the ones I have given are the most important.
Can cellulite be prevented?
There are several aspects that can be taken into account to prevent the appearance of this problem and avoid having to eliminate cellulite, but you must keep in mind that orange peel appears already in youth, so if you have not had these aspects in account, you may have to go directly to how to remove it.
However, you may not suffer it right now, but it will appear after pregnancy, for example. This is because, as I pointed out earlier, it has a hormonal origin. Therefore, the more hormonal imbalances there are, the more likely it is to appear.
In any case, here I point out some elements that you have to keep in mind when it comes to preventing the appearance of cellulite.
As for the diet, you should take into account the following elements:
- Eliminate or Limit Coffee Consumption: Coffee limits the ability of the kidney to remove toxins so that they remain circulating in the body and end up in the adiposities of the skin. Replaces coffee with green tea, which is a diuretic.
- Avoid consumption of refined foods: Refined foods, such as fast food, generate an enormous amount of toxins in our body when consuming them, in addition to increasing the size of adiposities.
- Limiting alcohol consumption: Alcohol also makes it difficult to cleanse and detoxify the body through its involvement in the liver and kidneys, so it is advisable to avoid it.
- The balanced diet with a lot of fiber: A balanced diet is the best way to prevent adiposities from increasing in size and all problems related to circulation. Fiber, on the other hand, will contribute to having a good intestinal transit.
- Take water daily: Water is the depurative element par excellence, so you can not miss in the diet. You should consume a liter and a half (at least), per day.
For the lifestyle part, you should have the following to prevent and not have to eliminate cellulite:
- Avoid stress: You should try to avoid stress, so that you do not generate emotional problems that end up leading to hormonal jets, because, as we have seen, hormones are the main responsible for the appearance of this.
- Avoid abrupt exercises: Abrupt exercise can help areas marked by cellulite to deepen. Unlike mild exercise, rough exercise is something to avoid.
- Perform gentle exercise: Soft exercise, however, is highly recommended, because it will help to reduce adiposities in the skin, and, as we have seen, adiposities are responsible for the appearance of this.
- Maintain a less sedentary lifestyle: In general, the best way to prevent it is to have a less sedentary lifestyle, with which it is difficult to accumulate fat in any part of the body, and with which the circulation is optimal.
Tips for Cellulite Removal
In addition to the above, I am going to mention some other key aspects that can remove cellulite:
- Massages: Massages in the affected areas can work very well, because they contribute to the circulating fluids, and that allows the cellulite does not appear (or, at least, that does not do it with so much force).
- Draining treatments: Draining treatments are especially useful to prevent the accumulation of liquids in certain parts of the body, something that, as we have seen before, contributes to the appearance of cellulite.
- Pressotherapy: Another technique that has as a fundamental objective to prevent the accumulation of liquids, so it is also convenient to practice it once as a measure to prevent the appearance of cellulite.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Lastly, this is one of the best options when it comes to avoiding the accumulation of lymphatic fluids, which are among the most damaging.
How to remove cellulite if it has already appeared?
But you must be late. You probably already have cellulite, and prevention is no use. Now, what you want is to resolve it as soon as possible.
Do not worry, I’ll tell you several techniques and methods to eliminate cellulite in legs, and I’ll go to sections of this website where you can find more information on each of these techniques.
Treatments to eliminate cellulite
First, let’s point out the different treatments to eliminate cellulite in thighs. These are treatments that are carried out by professionals, and that can contribute to making disappear and reduce the orange peel. They are the following:
- Mesotherapy: It consists of injecting small amounts of different types of pharmaceutical drugs under the skin, so that it reacts to them, achieving different objectives. One such goal is, for example, improvement in fluid circulation, or fat removal.
- Muscle Stimulation: Consists of applying small electric shocks in certain areas to encourage the body to react to them. The goals can be very diverse, but one of them is to eliminate cellulite effectively.
- Carboxytherapy: It is a technique that involves applying carbon dioxide under the skin, in order to initiate a process of lipolysis that leads to the adiposities reduces their size, which is positive to end the cellulite.
- Body radio-frequency: It consists of using inaudible sounds for the human ear that, when it hits the skin and enters, causes the adiposities to be reduced and broken. It is a technique that works relatively well.
- Lymphatic drainage: We have already mentioned before to prevent cellulite, but they can also help once it has already appeared, because they are a way to reduce the level of accumulated fluids, and reverse the problem.
How to get rid of cellulite at home
On the other hand, you should know what to do to remove the orange peel at home, since it is also possible, although it may require a little more work. For this, I recommend that you try the following options:
- Anti-Cellulite Diet: One of the most effective ways to how to get rid of cellulite at home is by beginning to practice an anti-cellulite diet, there are many, and they work relatively well. Of course, you have to choose an effective one that really works, but if you take it (and I propose some), you can reduce cellulite in a short time. In this web, you can find the plan for a regime week.
- Home Remedies to Remove Cellulite: Home remedies are also a good way to reduce cellulite naturally in the legs, buttocks, arms, and belly. After all, our mothers and grandmothers also suffered from this problem and tried to solve it. In the section dedicated to this effect, I have recovered several of these formulas.
- Exercises for orange peel: Exercise is also a fantastic way to remove cellulite, but you have to know what exercises to do because of not all without equal of effective.
- Machines to eliminate cellulite: Lastly, there are also a good amount of cellulite removal machines that can be used to reduce the degree of depth of orange skin. There are many machines that are simply a scam, but in the section of the web dedicated to these machines, I explain which the ones that do work are.
Products to eliminate fast cellulite
Finally, we can talk about the products to end the cellulite that there is in the market. Here we must bear in mind that there are many products that claim to serve this purpose, but that there are few that are really effective.
I have tried them all practically, and I can tell you without fear of being wrong that there are some that work better than others. Here’s what they are:
- Anti-Cellulite Creams: There are a lot of anti-cellulite creams on the market, and, I’m not going to fool you, most of them do not even work half as well as the ads say. But there are others that are effective. That is why I recommend the use of anti-cellulite creams, but knowing what it is used.
- Diuretics: Diuretics, whether through specific foods or through pills or herbal capsules, are a great help in ending the retained fluids and, therefore, avoid or eliminate some cellulite.
- Fat-Burning Pills: Fat- burning pills, finally, are a good help in killing off adiposities that are preventing liquids from circulating properly and eliminating toxins (which causes cellulite).
Do you want to cellulite?
I had the same problem as you and I also wondered could remove cellulite fast, at home and naturally. I had to investigate a lot to get to know everything I know today, trying things that did not work and some others that yes.
That is why today I have a very deep knowledge, and I can recommend what works and what not… The important thing is that I finally found a way to combat it without gadgets, pills and without creams.
If you want to know how I got it and what things you can do to stop suffering for your appearance every day, I recommend you take a look at my own story.
Do you want to forget about cellulite forever?
I am neither a doctor nor a nutritionist, but I have overcome cellulite on my own after having visited several specialists with no apparent results.
I suffered from cellulite for a long time; I did not even dare wear my swimsuit until I found a way to combat it without surgery and without having to measure everything I eat every day.
If you want to know how I got it and what you can do to stop having to suffer for orange peel every day, I recommend you take a look at my other posts.